Scott, there's no good reason to be concerned about those settings and there's certainly no "pain" involved. I suspect that some of your possible concern may be due to a misinterpretation of that 80Hz setting regarding the EP350. This isn't a sub crossover setting between the sub and speakers; it's simply the setting for the low-pass filter on the LFE channel which occasionally has some content during movies. The crossovers between the sub and speakers always match. For example, the roll-off below 40Hz which was set for the M60s is matched by a roll-off above 40Hz(not 80Hz)in the sub for the main speakers. Your 807 simply left the LFE low-pass filter at the 80Hz THX default. Although the LFE channel theoretically extends to 120Hz, in practice little or nothing above about 80Hz is mixed into it. Higher settings may possibly let in a little more noise, such as the 120Hz harmonic of the 60Hz power. I leave mine at the 80Hz default.

As to the speaker crossovers, keep in mind that the bass extension of any speaker during actual home use may be higher or lower than the manufacturer's spec, depending on the room and the location of the speaker and listener within it. Audyssey measured the net result of all these factors. Dr. Kyriakakis of Audyssey points out that a higher setting can be made manually after the Audyssey setup without any problem. For example, Audyssey measured my M22s as being capable for a 60Hz crossover; nevertheless, I wanted to give my EP500 more to do and the M22s less, so I manually reset that crossover to 80Hz. I'd suggest that you do the same with your M60s and QS8s.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.