I'm still enjoying Easy CD-DA Extractor for my CD ripping and metadata editing needs. dBpoweramp was fantastic for batch conversion of my music collection from WMA Lossless to FLAC, but I haven't used it since. It was definitely the fastest converter I tried, though.

FileZilla still impresses me with its speed as an FTP client, blowing away CuteFTP.

What are PC users using for image editing these days? For someone who doesn't want to invest in Photoshop, that is. I seem to get what I need out of Paint Shop Pro Photo. I also keep Paint.net on my computer, which I use on occasion just because, but for the most part I find it easier to use PSP. I've bought new versions of Paint Shop Pro over the years, starting when it was still Jasc Software and not Corel. So yeah, I let a few new versions come out, then I wait for the latest version to go on sale on Amazon.com. I always seem to be let down by the freeware image editors, but maybe there's one that slipped by me. Anyway, just curious what everyone else is using. For simple image viewing, I do like Picasa a lot.

MediaMonkey has been treating me well for music playback. I still don't use any programs to actually organize my music for me, though. I still rely on the folder/filename system that I like to keep everything organized.

Also, what program do you guys use when you're going to transfer the contents of one hard drive to another? Back in the day it was always Norton Ghost. I used the free edition of Macrium Reflect last, and it worked without a hitch. What do you all use these days?