Our Tech department chose Droid rather than Blackberry or iPhone. The Manager is no longer with us.

I have a Droid and used to have a Palm Centro. Man, that Centro was just tremendous - I loved it because it reliably synced with Outlook at the desktop level and didn't require a data plan. Good old days.

Anyway, the Droid is a pretty good little machine, but you would certainly have to change your business model - instead of using Outlook, you would have to use Google Calendar, etc. It's not that it is impossible to make Outlook work, but using Gmail and other Google apps is really slick and easy. Embrace cloud computing. The other thing that becomes seamless with Google Docs is use of Word, PDF, etc. on multiple platforms.

Any of those kinds of phones are probably going to require an unlimited data plan.

Mrs. Tuttle adores her iPad, and it also synced beautifully with the Googles. My kids adore their iPods. My colleagues regularly swoon over their iPhones.

It sounds like you're probably best off with a Blackberry, but I have no experience with them.

So, I take it that the Pocket PC (Windows Mobile) platform is dead to you all, then?

bibere usque ad hilaritatem