Originally Posted By: mpyw
it's always mentioned in the auction product list that if it's an Axiom Direct item, shipping would be FREE for Canada & USA, and international shipping to email Axiom for quote.

I did e-mail Axiom about this last month, concerning another auction, and was told that "there will be no extra shipping cost involved as it is coming direct from us." Perhaps that was a mistake.

Quote:
Also, for normal products order, if you change the country of the final shipping, the price would change to reflect the changes in shipping charges e.g. the QS8 would cost only $558 for a USA customers, where it would cost $658 for customer ordering from the UK.

If that is indeed the case, the site should mention that shipping is included in the price. (It should not say that Axiom offers free shipping throughout the Netherlands.) What's confusing, though, is that the EURO price for Axiom products rarely changes but the exchange rate for euros against dollars is all over the place.

For me, I'd rather just pay in dollars and know how much I'm paying for shipping.