OK, so I had a chance to troubleshoot my problem. I worked only with only channel on the receiver. First I connected the speaker that seemed to have the problem, and the rattling noise was there. Then I connected the other speaker, the woofers were having a hard time reproducing this scene but no rattling. It was hard to hear which woofer was creating this noise but it seemed to be the bottom one so I swapped the bottom woofer from the right to the left and the noise followed the woofer so I contacted Axiom and they're gonna send a replacement.

Now, I would love to leave my M80 set as full range but would it be safer to set them as small with a crossover set at 40Hz so they're not trying to play frequencies that they can't play properly?

The other concern that I have is that I've had these drivers for a few months and only happen to notice this problem by luck (right scene at the right volume) so it makes me wonder if I don't have other problems that I am not aware about. Is there something that I can do to test if all the drivers are working properly including woofers, mids and tweeters? Something that would have shown me this problem on day one? Thanks.

Bruno
M80s/VP180/QS8s/EP600/AVR-890
------------------------------------
"The problem is choice..."