Grifter,

From someone who is now in the "how much longer till they get here mode" (I ordered a custom finish), I was VERY relieved to hear that your Axioms had exceeded your expectations.

As I am seriously upgrading from a four year old Sony HTIB, I hope to be as impressed as you were. My room is 13 by 18 with a roof line that slopes down from 10 feet to 8 feet with the back of the room partially opening into a small dining area off the kitchen. I am expecting the M60's combined with the VP150 and M22ti's for the rears to sound bloody awesome compared to what I have now. I am planning on getting a set of QS8's in the future when I upgrade my receiver as I don't want to have to hang them in the rent house I am currently in. Not to mention the stands available for the QS8's are very much too short in my opinion. I can say that the SVS 20-39 PC + I have will pressurize this room config to the point that you feel the fight between the T-rex and the Spinosaurus from JPIII is happening right there in the room with you.

Looking forward to a Fed Ex delivery...at least three weeks out...

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."