Originally Posted By: Dundas
Originally Posted By: casey01

JC, I didn't know that Axiom was located in the "City of Ontario", Canada. Don't these clowns ever look at a map?

I don't see where they say "City of Ontario". They say "Axiom Audio is an Ontario, Canada based speaker manufacturer" and "they ship all of their products from their manufacturing facility in Ontario, Canada".
No mention of a town or city that I can see.

No, you are absolutely right and perhaps my interpretation of this gave the wrong impression. I was being somewhat sarcastic in that you see this all too often in American media when they don't get the complete information and in this case, make it look like a Province is a city. They SHOULD have stated that Axiom is located in the town of Dwight, Ontario Canada. After all, if they were talking about a company located in New York City would they say only it is located in New York State, USA? I doubt it.

I guess I am getting needlessly picky in my old age, however, Axiom has been around long enough in the business for these guys to AT LEAST get the geography accurate and complete.