Hello!

I'm considering gettings some M22's to use with my computer. I use the computer for about everything (games, music, movies) and am looking to upgrade from my old hand-me-down Bose. I have a few questions though.

My room is pretty small, about 10x10 or maybe 12x12, which is why im not just jumping strait into the M80's or something of that nature. So first question, would the M22's be ideal for that size of room, or should I go with something bigger/smaller?

Second question. Some of the reviews say that the M22's dont provide alot of bass, so I am considering an EP125 to go with them. Problem is, I cant see any reviews for the 125. Anyone able to tell me if the EP125 couples well with the M22's, and again, if I should go bigger for the room size?

3rd question. What is a relativly cheap reciever to get that would work well with that above set up? I dont need it to be bare bones cheap, but im looking to save on cost where I can.

4th and final question! Eventually, I would like to have the M80's with a nice sub and center bar. Would the m22's do well as back speakers for a 5.1 system?

Thanks in advance for the help guys, im new to the whole home theatre thing and am trying to do it right the first time! :p

**Edit** I would like to note, that when I do finally upgrade to some M80's, I will not be in the same small 10x10 room smile

Last edited by tehghost132; 11/18/10 10:02 PM.