Thanks everyone! No good pics yet, but will take some soon. Just a warning, the room has been redone and I told my wife not to choose shelving or decorate till AFTER I install my speakers. So the walls are bare except for my Axioms and hanging wires waiting to be hidden.

I mentioned today that I plan to lower the center, and "she that must be obeyed" was very happy with that news. To her its an eyesore being that high up, and to me I want the sound closer to my TV. Different priorities and all

I haven't decided on shelving or a support board that goes across from stud to stud. If I go for a board, it will give me an excuse to buy that router I've always wanted haha. Ill see where the wife wants the shelves later. Any wood workers out there have a suggestion on the type of wood? Pine is soft and easy to work with, maybe I'll go for that and counter sink a nut, bolt and lock washer to attach the FMB. Hmm to paint or to stain??? I'm horrible at decorating. I can't seem to picture it in my head like some people can. If you met me before I ended up with my wife you would understand. I'm the type of guy that had a craftsman rolling tool chest in my living room. crazy

I'm at work tonight, Ill see if the wife can snap a pic and get your suggestions.