Well guys, here are the pics. As I said the room isn't done and is pretty bare. Those walmart DVD racks will be gone soon and might not be replaced. My son thinks its a great game to pull each DVD and Xbox game out and hand it to us one by one. The other night, I left him alone for a few moments to use the restroom, and he had a nice pile of DVDs around him when I got back. They say its going to be worse when he's two. Can't wait....

I need to double check where the nearest studs are for the center. I think they are with in 4" on each side. So the board I use will stick out a bit on each side of the speaker.

I didn't notice till I saw the pic, but it looks like left is a little further away from the TV. I'll fix that when I remount the VP150 and hide the wires.

So guys, what do you suggest? Paint the board to match the wall (the wall is darker then in the pic), or stain it to match the Boston Cherry?
I like the way Marks QS8 back board turned out. It looks great, so I might just go that route and stain.