I’ve had both Denon and Onkyo (which I assume work similar to Integra) and the only real difference I’ve found between them is how accessible the various functions are. On my Denon I could toggle Audyssey on/flat/off on my Onkyo the toggle is only on/off to get the flat curve the THX settings must be used. The same goes for the other controls where I could toggle the Denon between “direct/various dsp modes” or “music/cinema” in various surround modes on the Onkyo you have to cycle through all of them to get back to one if you missed it.

So IMO the Onkyo is easier for a new person to use but the Denon was a little more tweaker friendly so I guess it depends how much you plan on tweaking. At first I was tweaking a lot and the controls of the Onkyo pissed me off, but now that I’ve settled on the various presets for different inputs it’s no problem at all. BTW the Onkyo I have does have a toggle between Audyssey wide and height if both are hooked up.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1