Yes Randy,

Pretty much the same thing you did!

One thing I am wondering while I'm waiting on my new avr is I have some questions about crossovers. I have read the manual a couple times smile But the only AVR's I've ever had, the crossover setting was always global. Just one setting for all speaker's.

Now that these newer AVR's have individual Xo's, do I just let Audyssey set all the xo's?

Plus the LPF for the sub out only goes down to 80hz, so I'm confused as to how to set it manually as well. Folks over at avs just say to set it 120hz and forget it?? If I set the sub LPF to 80hz, then shouldn't my mains be set at 80hz or lower? If I was to set the mains (speaker setting "small") at 120hz and the LPF to 80HZ, wouldn't I be loosing signal range between 80hx and 120hz?

I guess I have to experiment as it's all relative, but if I remember correctly Audyssey will NOT set my LPF automatically, I have to set it. But it would set the rest of my speakers automatically. So, if I don't like what Audyssey sets my XO's to, and want to tweak, where do I start?

Independent Xo's is new to me, so sorry for all the questions, maybe someone can help me out here...

Dduval

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740