Well, I have the 180 hooked up and I really wasn't expecting much of an improvement from the 150 since I was - and still am - truly impressed with it. So I really was really thinking "this is as good as it gets"... let me tell you I was wrong!

When I removed the 180 from the box and set it down by the 150, I was like "the 150's a mini-me of the 180"... Then I noticed something else... the 180 is actually an M80 with the cones placed differently! lol!

Although it looks like the M80, I'm sure they did whatever it is they do to make dialogue stand out though, because when I hooked it and turned on the TV, I was amazed at the difference!

I haven't quite figured everything out yet though, I'm having an issue - not with the center - but with the room... when I am sitting to the left of it there somewhat of a "vibration" or "distortion" to the dialogue.. but if i move to the front of it it's amazingly clear! So I know this must have something to do with the the sound bouncing of something.. just can't figure out what it could be yet. (when I post pics I'll explain with a visual).

Overall I am way happier than I thought I would be!! i FINALLY broke out the ep800 out the box too! so trying to get, I'm a happy camper right now!

- Majik

Epic 80 system
Ep 800
Denon 3808
Optoma HD20
PS3
vp180
extra QS8s (to come soon)