I'm with 80'sMan, those are not 'studs' per se between the drywall and the concrete but are probably 1x2" furring strips that are there only as a means to affixing the drywall to the concrete wall. If hanging onto an interior wall with 'real' studs and 80'sMan suggestion is not an option I'd try to locate at least two of the furring strips on either side of the mount and use concrete anchors by using the strips as solid spacers by drilling holes for the concrete anchors through the strips and into the concrete, making sure the anchor is deep enough for the furring strip. You'll probably need several anchors for the mount.

Furring strips can also be either 1x3" or 1x4"s which would be better in your case but 9 out of 10 times I've only seen 1x2"s used. If you install the TV in this manner keep in mind that you only have about 3/4 of inch to run wires between the concrete wall and the drywall so make sure to run the wires wires using a wire or string 'pull through' attached to the end of the cable. I've always made the diameter of the holes in the drywall for the cables just large enough for the end to pass through and covered it with a wall plate.

Rick
Our Room

smile