Well they arrived today. I've been setting up and snapping a few pics to show you. I've been listening a little, but it's way too soon to make any judgments.

I must make one observation, though. I've been a professional musician (vocalist,guitarist) all my life, until a few years ago when a paralyzed nerve in my larynx ended the singing (miss that most of all), and rheumatoid arthritis brought a halt to playing. So, it's been a long time since I've heard the sound of a guitarist's fingers sliding on the strings. Marvelous!

When I've spent some time with them, I'll give my impressions.

The HSU STF-2 lurks beneath the lamp, clock, and drawer at the far left. The open space in the equipment rack on the right (middle shelf) was occupied by a Bravo D1 which went back. It's reserved for a Bravo D2 (I think) which comes out in a month or so. I'm keeping my options open, but I must say that I'm suffering from DVI withdrawal. I've been watching my DVDs on the Onkyo just below the open space, which I normally use for listening to CDs. It's not bad for DVDs, but the component output just isn't the same as the Bravo's DVI output. Miss it.

More later.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton