Thanks Alan and yes I know SirQ.

I understand the THX is mostly Royalty scheme, but it is still a standard to which speaker performance has to abtain.
I heard the older model 750's a few years ago and absoluetly loved them. It was either these or M22's and IMHO I like the MK750' s quite a bit better. That does not mean I like them Better than the M80, but I paid less than half and right now I can better afford them.
Actually, for movies I love them but, I am not sure I like those surround sides.
Which is why I was wondering if, the QS8's would sound great there or if it was be too much a difference in tonal match. I quite don't see how they are any different than having a M80 and QS8's.
I don't really like a floorstanding for home theatre and a bookshelf for a centre. There's a tonal difference !!!! I like all three up front to be identical and whereas, Home theatre needs a sub, I really don't care if the speakers go below 80 hz or not as that's where my sub is set to take over. However that said I don't like a sub with music. And with the floorstanding M80's sposably they go below 35hz , I don't listen to opera mostly rock and not sure of a instrument that goes below 30hz anyways, so the sub is usless

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry