Well, at least they (HD, not Mark) moved up a few digits on Bastard Bob's Bitch Barometer.

My 12v Ridgid lithiom driver developed a delay when you pull the trigger. I had sent in all the reg. papers when I bought it 2+ yrs. ago and was mailed back a laminated card with the lifetime warranty on it. I put it in the proverbial "safe place so I can find it." So, now I can't find it.

I thought that alone would be a deal breaker, though purchased on my HD card, so...

I thought it'd get repaired (for free), or I'd get a recon.

Noooooo! They took it back, wouldn't even let me tell them what's wrong with it, and told me to just go get a new one off the shelf.

Their Lifetime Warranty is real. Awesome.

The "Hate Mark" part. Visited Mark's woodshop yesterday. Everyone here should hate him.

While there, I didn't notice the latest 18v lithium drivers or hammerdrills. So, while at The Despot, I bought a new set of Makita's. I neither needed nor wanted them. I was just sure Mark didn't have them.

Oh, and it's not simply that he has everything (except for the new stuff I bought, I hope), the space is quite generous, well lighted, and super clean. And Joyce is gonna be beatified BEFORE she dies!
That little faggot's got his own Jet planer, that little faggot he's a _______________ (banned in Canada).

Last edited by BobKay; 02/07/11 11:39 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.