Called JC yesterday after my last post to check on status of order.

He said they were on my porch according to FedEx. (never got a shipping notice! And the last two Axiom orders FedEx left at the right address, wrong street)

So I decided I had worked long enough for the day and went home.

I also had the factory at work build me "two temporary wall mounts" for the M22 in/ons that put the new wide speakers at the exact same height as my existing M22 in/ons so I could check placement and move them around. And they were complete yesterday. Already had the speaker wire delivery from monoprice.

So I strung wires on he floor across the house from the rack, mounted the QS8s and M22s (on temp boards) and ran the Audyssey DSX setup last night.

I reaaly really wuv Heights & Wides and 9.1! 9.2 maybe coming soon.

It's going to be a great couple weeks testing all the options placement options, movies, music and getting these babies permanently mounted, wired and up and running!

What a great hobby

Glad I went with the QS8s.

Now I'm anxious to get the whole room done. Remodeled, painted, carpet, furniture and decorating. I've been waiting till I had all the speakers I wanted all mounted and all the holes/wires in walls, to get started.

As you can tell by my post I'm very happy and excited with the recent changes and additions!

Thanks for listening

Jeff

Last edited by wordgasm; 02/09/11 01:11 PM.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008