My mood about speakers just changed dramatically for the better. I was able to sell the polk monitor 60s to a friend/coworker and the RB-41s sold on eBay. All in the same day I was questioning my audio purchases. So in effect, I got a smoking deal for my Energy Take 5 Classics and my Yamaha RX-v667. I have just turned my frown upside down. Now I do not have to entertain thoughts of trying to build another interim system based on the Klipsch speakers that I got as a bonus. With that said, the only logical step for my next upgrade is to go with Axioms.

Don't get me wrong, I can see the great value and performance the Axioms bring to the table. From whatever I have learned and read about axioms, I personally feel like they offer the best value and performance for the price, if not the best value.

With no other speakers in my possession to distract me, I only have axioms to look forward to as an upgrade now. The only thing bugging me is whether to start off with the M22s, or meet halfway with the M60s or just jump in head first, when I do, with the M80s. I am prepared to be blown away.

Seeking

Speakers: Energy RC-70s, RC-LCR, RC-Rs and eD A2-300 x 2.
Receiver: Marantz 6006