Originally Posted By: sirquack
I can't help on the Energy speakers, have never heard them. I will say that the Q surrounds are widely regarded as one of the best in the industry. This is not from me being a biased Axiom owner, but if you follow some of the other bigger forums like AVS, they are incorporated into many other brand HT setups. In fact I found out about Axiom over at AVS.

ps: I would put through a complaint with Ebay that your items did not arrive per the description and provide bad feedback for the seller.

Well, I did correspond with the seller on eBay before he shipped it out. He said he was going to tape the two boxes together and secure it with whatever means. I told him that is fine as long as the speaker comes without any complications.

I did call UPS to get the issue resolved and they said they will call me tomorrow at the end of the day to sort things out and to come over and inspect the box to see the situation.

I do kind of feel bad for the seller, but I knew he was trying to save a few dollars by not placing the two speaker boxes in a bigger box to integrate them as one. Now he will probably lose out on the sale because of it. And he did promise to ship it out the first thing in the morning when he got his payment but I had to wait and encourage him to ship it two days later. I don't really believe he deserve a negative feedback, but I won't give him a positive one either.

If they do come back and just take my speakers away I will just go with the QS8s. On the other hand, I wish my rogue speaker would show up tomorrow.

also, I want the QS8s because I know I will eventually get the M80s and VP180 down the road. I might as well get on the Axiom band wagon with the QS8s.

Last edited by Seekinganswers; 03/08/11 02:31 AM.

Speakers: Energy RC-70s, RC-LCR, RC-Rs and eD A2-300 x 2.
Receiver: Marantz 6006