As countless others have opined, I just wanted to praise Axiom for their incomparable service, as well as their incredible products.

On a limited budget, I purchased a single M2i speaker as a center channel to match with my M22ti's. After receiving them in a day in a half, I could not be happier with how seemless and wide my front soundstage is, despite my fears about dispersion and voice "cupping."

To top things off, however, I find an email today from Amie stating they received notification of my delivery, and to feel free to contact them with any questions, comments, or assistance. I would expect this level of service if I had purchased an automobile, or perhaps even a complete home theater system from Axiom. However, to purchase a $130 speaker and still feel as if my well-being was important to a company is a pleasant surpise.

Top-flight product performance, informative customer care and information, competitive pricing, prompt delivery, and follow-up service after purchasing; how much better can this company get?