Yes, that makes sense on the X-over point. But, wonder how much of a difference will the "directional" notice be between an 80x-over and 60 x-over. Kind of like, if I could A/B Switch the 60/80 Hz on a sub, to see how much is noticeable. When playing movies.
I currently have MK 750's and the detail, clarity and imaging is un-believable with them. I have no sub .."Yet" and am trying to justify not having to buy, two pairs of M80’s..... One set is a defiantly for the music upstairs in the living room.

But, if needed I will sell them and put the money towards the M80's and VP180 in the future.

I am amazed right now, I haven't calibrated yet but, even in Stereo, I can hear phones and bugs and extra sounds coming from the back corners of my room. Even though say a phone is ringing in the background of a movie I am watching. I will hear that phone ring in the rear of my room in the left corner. Weird it just appears there. Shouldn't the sound come from the left front speaker? I don't hear it up front at all. I guess, really the only way to find out is get a set of M80's ...going to anyways and A/B the two and find out

Thanks for your input

Last edited by axiom_man; 04/14/11 05:46 PM.

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry