Sorry to bring up a sore subject. I thought that I had avoided the raffle situation but nooooo! I recently learned that I too, had been Schiftered.

The other day I was thumbing through my checkbook( you know, that ancient paper book thing you used to pay bills with). wink because I needed a routing number to pay an online bill. It had been awhile since I last used the thing so I curiously scanned through the ledger?(whatever it's called) to see some of the old stuff I had purchased.

Well, lo and behold I see this description that says "AV123 raffle" in May of 2005. lol ugh! eek I couldn't believe it. I checked my paypal records and didn't see anything that would indicate that I gave money to MLS. If you didn't know, most of the money was funded through paypal.

I immediately went online and checked my banking history to see if it was true. Yep, the guy got me for $50(It wasn't a lot but still disappointing to know I sent him any money at all). I guess I paid directly to av123 (similar to placing an online order with a debit/credit card) but don't remember doing it.

Anyway just thought I'd share. smile

*Michael*
AV123 Refugee - X-LS Encore, X-Voce, X-Omnis, Elt-Dpa's
Denon AVR-591
Magnavox NB500MGX BDP