Originally Posted By: JohnK
It's now Tuesday in the wild Northeast.

I don't think I've ever posted my birthday here. JohnK wins the "stalker with a database on each of us" award! (Thanks for stalking caring, John!)

Originally Posted By: CV
Where're your manatees these days?

Dude, you ask some seriously personal questions. No wonder girls run from you at Marathons!

Ooooohhhh....ooohhh.... I remember now! Here:

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Wish I was there to celebrate with you.

Seriously, you wouldn't visit me unless you had a chance to see the Sox implode or you got your damn 3-year-old outriggers or there was a beer left out that was only half-finished! smile

Originally Posted By: Richeydog
Happy Birthday Mark!

Wow, Michael...what a memory! You "off" one pink elephant with a S&W .357, live on the forums, and people remember such a thing?

Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I won't even try.

Yeah, I can see that. grin (Seriously....Thanks, Peter!)

Originally Posted By: Murph
Happy Birthday MegaMan !!!!!

Thanks for the additional elephants, Murph! But, ummmm, it's Ultra Man....not MegaMan. Dude, if you really loved me, you'd research your Super Heroes before posting.

Originally Posted By: CatBrat
Click Me!. He he he

I did, though I cowered a bit and leaned away from the monitor! LIVE, non-animated Pink Elephants! Awesome! I'm sensing a theme here....!

Originally Posted By: Ajax
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mark

Thank YOU Jack, for YOUR friendship over the years. That night on the lake will always be a fond memory! (Wow, that doesn't read well!) I realize now that our long talk by the lake at the Axiom bash not only deepened our relationship, but also kept me off the dock where those damn humongous Ontario Dock Spiders hang out!!!

Originally Posted By: Adrian
Happy Bawthday, Mawk!! have a good one my friend.

Thanks Adrian! I bought myself a set of Roundie Bits and shipped them to my neighbor to celebrate! I'll go get them in September!

Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
LOL! When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought of was pink elephants!

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday, Mark! That too.

Damn, I'm just a one-trick pony elephant to you guys, aren't I?

Originally Posted By: DG56
Happy Birthday!

Thanks, "G Man"!

Originally Posted By: NickBuol
Darn those pink elephants!

Thanks, Nick! I thought I was _already_ tripping with all these elephants, but your avatar puts me over the top!

Originally Posted By: Keisha Mei Ash
Happy birthday Mawky Mawk! You're an awesome dude!

Thank YOU....ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce Mr. Ash....one of the original members of the Funky Bunch!

Originally Posted By: sonicfox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!!! Big (((HUG))) to you. Have a wonderful day!!!

Hey....HEY! Watch those hands!!!!! grin My day just GOT wonderful! Thanks for the hug, Mary! Peter, you could learn from this woman.

Originally Posted By: Audiosavant
Mawk of the Beast is 4.19.11

If Mary hugs me again, we'll be seeing the Beast of the Mawk! grin Seriously, thanks Frank Zappa!

Quote:
RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE

Quote:
RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE

Quote:
RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::