Originally Posted By: solarrdadd
i realize that the ebay bid page thus far has no bids and has been in place for 6 days thus far. it looks like so far there are no takers.

I always think the same at first for ebay auctions, but lately it's been last minute vultures in "auto" bid wars. As of today 156 hits and 13 have it on their watch list.

Someones going to get a good Axiom deal.

I have taken into account the M80s vs M60s. Even on XPA3/5 or rack of crowns (xti, D), behringer ep's. Crossing over for a subwoofer the bottom of the m60/80 (2 x 6.5") aren't doing a whole lot. The sound to cover the room is in the top end 2 speakers (m60) and 4 (m80). Not to say doubling my surface area and power handling with M80s will help its not the direction I wanted to go.
True the centers of vp150 vs 180 would give vast improvement of more punch. I'm coming from a custom center of 4 x 6.5" and 1.3" tweeter. I wasn't too surprised when my wife gave the eye putting in the vp150. It was like going a little backwards but I gave it a honest go.

I really wanted to like the axioms more but at least someone else will get to benefit from my trials.