I have a Denon DP23F turntable with a Shure V15 MARK IV cartridge. Yes they are older products but they have served me well and seem to bring out the best in my vinyl. I am unsure however how the technology has improved since the 80's when I bought this gear. They still make the replacement stylus for the Shure so I imagine many folks are still using the V15 in its various incarnations. I was so very impressed with the sound of this cartridge as compared to the few I had previously, i.e. other Shure cartridges, Audio Technica, Grado & Stanton. This turntable is very gentle and has a very fine balancing mechanism. One can easily isolate the player to prevent feedback and resonant noise. The drawback is that it is very light and could benefit from a heavier base. It has a hinged clear plastic dust cover that will allow paying with the cover closed. Easy to clean as well. In any case I am very much satisfied with these products and have used them in reproducing digital vinyl recordings to great effect.