I am looking for input regarding a projector and screen for the two break rooms I have at the 'office'. I have not ever really looked into this before, as all my projector needs have been home theater related. I'm pretty much clueless to what is available for this market segment.

Both break areas are in an industrial environment where there is ambient light, florescent light and less than ideal spaces for mounting a projector and screen. All the things that we try to avoid when planning a HT are what I am contending with. I'm not about to even attempt to change the break room lay outs either as it will involve extensive engineering and costs. I mention that as I know there will be suggestions to that effect and I want you to know it is not an option.

These machines are primarily for training presentations and meeting presentations. The content is typically whatever the presenter has on his / her lap top. - Think Power Point and training DVD's.

I need projectors that have very high lumens and work well in these environments. I'm not sure if I should try a grey screen or stick with white. High gain screens will probably not work unless they can work with a high offset angle to the screen.

Reliability and ease of maintenance are very important.