I am just trying to figure it out for the draftman.
I don't want to in a year or two wish I did this or that different.

I plan on Two rows of seating most likely four across. And if the fronts are 11 ft apart then I will sit close to 11 ft away if 13 ft apart then I will sit 13ft. The last rom will be about 5ft behind to the wall. 32" for the couch and another 24 inchs of walk way in front. This will put me 5 ft from the rears. if my room is 15.5 then I guess I will be 7.75ft from the sides.
My biggest concern is, 92" or 102" Front projection or 60" Plasma. I want to sit in the sweet spot were it seems I am right in the movie. I don't want to see side walls nor do I want to move my eyes to see the sides of the screen. I guess I will have to experiment in sitting in front of a project or 60" tv's and measure.
However if I have two M80's a VP180 and Two EP500's how much space across the front do I need with out cramming them in. If I am sitting 11ft away then that means my speakers are 11 ft apart, therefore 2ft from the walls. I do not want the subs against the wall but maybe a ft away that in itself takes up 6 ft of floor space. Can I place the M80's butt up to the subs or should I allow a ft between sub and M80.Actually I have my M80 planned at 4.5ft from the side walls if I place it along the 21 ft wall. if against the 15.5 then things are going to be tighter.

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry