Thanks all
well I may go with three in the front row, me being centre. and four in the back on a riser.
I find with the 60" I am only about 9 ft away and it is too close and tiresome after a while.Also, I want the movie theatre experience.
Mostly for movies grunt. However I do like watching concert videos and therefore, I perfer 2 ch or 2.2.
I was thinking the EP800 in a verticle position up front and below the centre channel. However couldn't quite see how this would be better than a single, given the duo's are so close together. Basically how is it much different than the EP600, besides volumn and power.
That is good to know that having duo subs EP500's are best one up front and one rear.
So, one up front and one out of phase in the rear is better than two upfront as in SirQuack theatre pics ?
hmm, playtime placement I guess.
yeh, that is also a point I was thinking about with the 60" is I want the speakers within a foot of the sides but, find 8 ft apart puts me too close.

How far from the side walls would the M80's work best, acoustically treated walls and what is the best seperation between te two. I was thinking 10 - 11 ft and me being 10 - 11 ft away. Therefore a 100" +- screen would be great.
So, if I went with a 102" screen, which is 9ft and allowed 6" to the M80's this would put me at 12ft to the outter edges of the M80's. and about 10ft from centre stage. if I but up a EP500 on either side that makes the rm 15 ft wide and no spacing between subs and walls. If however I went to the insides of the M80's then I can allow 2ft from the M80's to the side walls at a 15.5ft width ..perfect now that means the subs will be upfront and 3 ft from the side walls and 8 ft apart. is this too close for a dual sub system. unless of course I go one up one back and centred. maybe two EP600s in a verticle postion front or back or one EP800 ?

Hmm just me and my daughter so maybe I will cancel the rear seating and get two sets of 3 theatre seats for each corner in the rear and put a EP600/800 in the rear cente and one up front. Not it is (1) EP800 or (2) EP600/500's . I am allowing $2500 - $4000 for my sub expense and want the best for this rm and size.

I am still trying to figure out if M80's or bookshelfs are best for movies yet. lol So , I may end up with two systems in one rm yet

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry