John, I'm pretty much feeding every CD I own into the player. I've even played a couple of Christmas CDs. Everything is revealing enhanced performance. What a remarkable thing these speakers are providing.

Your question about listening habits is timely. To this point, I generally listen to music in 5CH. One of the reasons I moved up to the 3803 (just finished installing it) is because it offers "Pure Direct". That is stereo where the Receiver turns off the sub, shifts the Fl/FR to "large" and shuts off the other speakers.

The 1803 didn't do all of that. Since I've got speakers that can do the job, this Pure Direct piece has my interest piqued. I plan to break in the 3803, calibrate the speakers again and go stereo hunting.

You sub comment is interesting. Most of my research led me to HSU or SVS. Once I concentrated on those two, my sense was that there was a leaning towards SVS. I picked up a 20-39 PCi in January and it is a tremendous addition to my setup. Take a look at both; a coin toss leaves you a winner.

Ray