Originally Posted By: bdpf
I heard the entry level electrostatic towers and at double the price of the M80s, I wasn't impressed.
As for the sub, I agree. If you want to go away from Axiom for the subs, offerings from the typical HSU, SVS, ED and the likes are typically the best bang for the buck. However, for Canada, unless you can get somebody to bring it from the US, once you include the shipping cost, not as much.

"Sonic Boom Audio" (AKA "Electronics for Less")located in Richmond Hill(just north of Toronto) has been around for a number of years selling specifically the SVS line. Interesting to note, until recently, the Can. prices vis-a-vis US was quite a bit higher. I happened to make a comparison just the other day and I see the gap between the prices has closed quite a bit. Take in to account the shipping costs and other stuff, it is now pretty comparable. With respect to the dollar differential, it seems they have finally come to their senses.

Interesting to note though, that the Can . price on any of the Axiom line is now LESS than the US.