V for Vendetta -

- "Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should never be forgot"

- "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V."

- "The building is a symbol. As is the act of destroying it. Alone a symbol is meaningless. But with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world."

- "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy - and ideas are bulletproof."

- "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

And -

"What the f*#k is the internet?" - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"I drink your milkshake" - There will be Blood

Anything from Anchorman, but this exchange and quote (in red) is hilarious -

"Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
Champ Kind: What in the hell’s diversity?
Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old, wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
Ed Harken: Ron, I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned about the lack of an old, old wooden ship, but nice try."

Last edited by Powertothepeople; 05/22/11 06:45 PM.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.