Here again, I would concur with all that this particular person questioning the capabilities of Anthem just doesn't understand the history of the company. Paradigm has over 300 dealers in the US alone. When Paradigm purchased Sonic Frontiers, they were already a well established yet, relatively small "audiophile" company offering "high end" electronics so the equipment that evolved out of it after the purchase such as the Pre-Pros and amps were just a natural progression. Paradigm, of course, was a bigger company with deeper pockets, who could move things along to the next level. You might want to check out their HO in N. Mississauga, it isn't exactly what one would call a "hole-in-the-wall" establishment.

I am sure that if Ian and the guys at Axiom thought that in years past that the purchase of such a company as Sonic Frontiers or any other similar organization would have been in their best interest and expand their product line, they would have done so. I may be wrong but I would think these very expensive "boutique" lines would be more difficult to sell within a company that has committed itself to selling its products strictly over the internet. The problem is nowadays and probably because of the perennially weak US economy, there has been a lot of consolidation in the CE industry. I gather everyone in the business is watching their pennies.