Originally Posted By: alan
In the double-blind listening tests for the M60 v3, I wrote "This is a wonderful speaker!". I never used praise like that for the old M60ti's; I had a number of criticisms which the new v3's eliminated.

Regards,
Alan

I searched for your review of the M60ti's as I was interested in hearing your criticisms, and came across this post-

Originally Posted By: alan
Hi ereed,

I liked the M60 a lot from the time I first auditioned the entire Axiom line in 2002 and did not suggest any changes to the M60.

I believe the M60's tonal balance has remained essentially unchanged, however, I once asked Ian last year if he'd made any changes to the M60 and he replied, "Oh, yeah," but didn't elaborate. I'll question him more closely and report back.

No audible changes have been made to the M22s. We did try a different configuration of the tweeter and midrange drivers last fall for a listening test, but the current array won the contest and stayed the same.

Regards,

The response was to this query-

Originally Posted By: ereed
So only the M80s changed slightly....what about the M60ti from mid 2003 and the new V2? Did that change as well?

Here's the link to the thread.

Am I missing something? I just don't see the criticisms.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.