I've been following this case a lot. Even when you made the error in the prosecutor's name in your first post, I knew exactly what you were referring to. grin

The defense has been joke. Their story and all the witnesses they presented only seem to make it worse for Anthony. Seriously, bringing up how and where the family pets were buried?! Oops...that's just like Caylee! That was a huge wtf moment as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think the state has really proved Casey killed her by her own hand though. It could have been an accident, but getting rid of the body was ALL Casey, not George. It's ridiculous how they've tried to prove it was him. The only evidence they had that she drowned in the family swimming pool is...because they HAVE a pool! That's IT! So, I don't think she'll get murder in first degree, but she'll definitely serve prison time.

As for the guy that flipped off the attorney...I couldn't believe he got 6 days jail time for that! shocked It reminded me of a time in high school when I talked during a test, and the teacher crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. I guess you just don't DO those things! HAHA! grin

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD