Lorenzo,

I have just received on Monday my Axiom's (M60's, VP150 and M22's). I am using the M22's as surrounds as I live in a rent house and did not want to contend with having to hang the QS8's and make a number of holes in the walls to mount them. I currently have the M22 on 28" stands (actually 30" with the base) and as surrounds they work VERY well. Maybe not as "immersive" as the QS8's but they throw a wide dispersion pattern as a surround speaker. I heard sounds from the marsh, birds, scuttling noises in LOTR: TT that I had never heard before. I have only had them a couple of days and so far I am impressed. A far cry from what I had previously...

Use them as surrounds when you get your M80's and see what you think...if you don't care for them in that config, put them back where they were and order the QS8's...

I plan on getting a set of QS8's when we move into a house of our own and then I will have to have a different receiver that will allow me to use the different speaker configs for different uses (HT vs DVD-A / SACD)...or use them all in a 7.1 config...

For my mileage, I give them a thumbs up...

My .02,

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."