In reply to:

WhatFurrer, how do your M22's stay on the stands? Are they attached or do they just sit on top, balanced somewhat precariously?

Lorenzo,

I am waiting for some Quakehold putty to attach them more sturdily to the stands.

Making sure the stands are perfectly level helps with keeping the speakers on the stands. Right now they are on the stands with small neoprene segments helping to keep them from moving around on the stands. I do not for any reason want to have to drill holes or use screws to attach them...too bad they do not come with the threaded inserts that the M60's have on the bottom of them for their feet or spikes. I am planning on filling these stands (have to concoct a way to do it first) with sand or shot or something to add weight to them and help anchor them to the floor...using spikes through carpet. They are currently positioned behind a chair and a lamp table so there is no real traffic around them. I have had them up pretty loud and the neoprene prevents them from moving. Once I get the room cleaned up, I will take some pictures and post them if you are interested in them.

Like I said, so far I am impressed with them as surrounds...

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."