Blanchard, welcome to Axiom. Yes, the M80s are excellent speakers and you should be very pleased with the wonderful sounds of the classical music(my own listening is almost entirely classical)you'll be hearing through them.

As to connecting cables, it's pretty much redundant to use "good quality", since it's pretty hard to find anything that doesn't meet that description, at least from reputable suppliers. Be aware that some peddlers of high-priced wire, unable to give technical reasons(mainly because there aren't any)to pay what they ask, suggest that a certain percentage of system cost be for connections. This of course is absurd, and attempts to create a relationship between totally unrelated prices. For example, when I got my EP500(an over $1000 item)about 5 1/2 years ago I immediately got this cable from MonoPrice, which I still use.

I suspect that your reference to "60 feet" was total quantity rather than length of one run, but in any case, the losses in coaxial cable in home audio are extremely low and distance isn't a significant factor. The amount of shielding against interference typically found in coax is sufficient for home uses where unusually high levels of interference rarely exist.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.