Weird why it always takes so long to log into the forum. Oh well...

Anyways, after trying to find listener (or pro) comparisons between the M50 and M60s, I was really only able to find a solid comparison between the M22 and the M60. In that well articulated review, it was said the M22s out performed the M60 in terms of definition, imagining and precision, but would need a subwoofer to match the M60s fuller presence. The M60s were said to be much more laid back and less clear through the midrange, but beefier and more spacious.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but I would like as indepth a review between the M50 and M60. 2 things... looking at the frequency graphs, it would APPEAR that the M50s have better bass extention (regardless of their spec rating). AND... they being in a smaller enclosure, closer to the M22... I wonder if they'd articulate greater definition in imaging than the M60s?! Hmmm... if both of those proposals are on the money, then the M50 could be the best of both worlds, no? It just wouldn't have AS flat a response as the M60s, and have a little less power.

Does anyone have actual experience with both?

Last edited by GrnCdn; 09/05/11 08:51 PM.