The Maestro claims to allow you to set (manually at the switch) a "resume" level lighting, meaning that I should be able to "program" each switch to go to a different level of brightness with the touch of one button on the remote, so in reality, I WANT them all to be controlled at once. If there is ever a time that something needs to be fine tuned, I could come up with a lighting subset on the remote (understanding that it is all or none), or just get off my butt and change it, which is what I would have to do if they weren't IR.

So you actually answered my question perfectly. I CAN control multiple dimmer switches at the same time, as long as I am OK with sending the same command to all switches.

As for pics, it hasn't changed much. Keep in mind that I've been finishing the whole basement. So there is a lot to do.

I am hoping for drywall around the end of the month (I am out on a business trip all next week which is slowing me down).

I'll post some once the drywall is up. (I'll take some pictures along the way too.)

Oh, and the home theater will be the last room to be finished. I will be getting to the bulk of the living/storage space first, and then spend a bulk of time doing all of the home theater stuff.

Farewell - June 4, 2020