Dan is right about the Maestro switches using the same IR codes across the board and my experience with the dimmers and the Harmony 880 are the same as Rob's, the 880 doesn't control them worth a flip.

The individual preset function is also absolutely correct, I have three Maestro switches that control 8 recessed lights in our room (4 front, 2 middle, 2 back) and I can preset the dimmers to brighten or dim each bank of lights individually using one Maestro remote controller. Each dimmer switch comes with a remote so we do not have a shortage of remotes laying around and therefore we leave one in the room next to the TV room using that remote to turn the lights on and/or adjust the lighting from that room prior to entering or upon exiting (very
handy) and the other two remotes are wherever they came to rest from whomever used them last in the TV room ... usually somewhere buried in the couch crevices.

We've had the Maestro IR dimmers for about four or five years and not being able to control them with 880 is no biggie, the supplied remotes are really unobtrusive and work perfectly fine for us.

Rick
Our Room

smile