Originally Posted By: Murph
That is a tight space on the right.
I think the best you can do is somehow convince your wife that a wall mounted speaker on the right doesn't look to bad in order to get the sound roughly anchored to your TV instead of tempting your brain to look to the left all the time. Leave the left tight to the TV as well to center the sound.

Murph, just to clarify, I am not going to use the speakers for the TV...just for music. Am mulling over a couple of options:

1) M22 on/in wall mounted above and either side of the fireplace...will need to look into getting and positioning a sub and what impacts there with not having a cross-over embedded in the amp.

the idea is to get a set of speakers that would sound full or at least full-er when entertaining, or when in the kitchen prepping meals... and that does have nice audiofile capabilities when I and my wife have time to sit and relax on the coach with a glass of wine.

2) would involve in-cabinet M80s but I would then need to extend the wall and shorten the entertainment nook, move the TV to above the FP, etc, etc... I am trying to avoid option 2!

Last edited by TriggerHappy; 11/15/11 03:42 PM.