Originally Posted By: Socketman
i live in whitehorse yukon territory, i am happy they are shipping for free to here. Dont want to ruffle any feathers. Besides the anticipation is half the fun, for me at least.

Everyone is glad to help. Incidentally, I recently saw a travel documentary on Whitehorse, and quite frankly, the place blew me away. It certainly isn't this out in the middle of nowhere town in the north where nobody lives. It is growing, modern and self sustaining with a number of tax advantages for living there that really aren't available anywhere else in the country or even on the continent! Apparently a lot of people from the south are moving there to get away from the rat race and see the outdoors and breathtaking scenery as well as experiencing it all too.

I saw a festival there going on in the summer in which the sun was up tons of people were milling about and it was after 11PM! The only problem is, all this was taking place in the summer. What is it like in the winter time during those months when the sun never really makes it too much beyond the horizon? Interesting, to say the least.