Originally Posted By: Socketman
yeah its everything i moved away from 15yrs ago and now a huge housing shortage. Really a shame ,used to be a great place to live. Now the tree hugger and bitchers come here and complain about everything and whine about the snowmobiles and plug up the roads which were never built for the traffic . And you cant camp anymore cause its over crowded. Personally i wish they wouldnt do all the advertising. There is only about 3 months when the dark could bother you and i am so used to it i dont even notice. Not a great place if the cold bothers you or not into the outdoors in some way. Also they are trying to take away those take advantages,which will really suck . This may sound bad to some but i feel strongly about this, i did not move here for modern amenities.May have to move farther north lol

Yep, no doubt about it, as someone so aptly said long ago, "never underestimate the limitless nature of human stupidity". As with any of these pristine areas, ironically, the very people who go to these places to allegedly cherish the surroundings end up screwing it up negating the very reason why they went there to begin with. With growth comes issues. Too bad, but no matter where it is, it just seems to continually happen that way, some humans just can't seem to leave well enough alone.