I currently have a VP150, M22's for the front speakers and qs8's for the surround speakers. I have very happy with the speaker package overall and my room is not very big where I need tower speakers or a larger center. But, I have never been very happy with the VP150. I have tried several different placement options and dialog still sounds, very slightly, muffled and not as natural as the m22's. I plan to upgrade to the vp160 or vp180 sometime in the near future. The vp160 would be nice since it should be great for off-axis viewing. In the end I just want my center channel to blend well with the front speakers, to have the dialog sound more natural and life-like.

Some of the comments from folks who upgraded from the VP150 to the VP180, were that the VP180 was a nice fix to the issues that they had with the VP150. I hope that the VP160 will also be a fix, but give more even response off-axis. If that is the case then I'd probably go with the VP160, even though I may upgrade to m80's down the line if I end up having a larger room.