hello

Thanks for the advice Johnk.

Stereo image is improved while there is an almost non hearing difference in bass responcy ;must be my brain :p

i have 7.87 inch of wall consist materials like machefer/concrete even paper cement brick rocks... +a false wall just above.It's good enough to absorb railway tremor from trains there are four tracks and my worker house built in 1930 era is close to this monstrous rock wall supporting all the traffic.

I listen to pipe organ works from JS Bach and bass is deep without vibrating every furniture like my wharfedale evo 40 did.
Bass : fast 6"5, deep drivers won't distort like on my previous speackers.
110w at 4ohms harman stereo amplifier follow it if i don't push the volume.60% volume will play loud and heat will appear but it can handle it.
I was affraid by people telling me that speackers at average 4ohms was junk piece of crap burning your amp to hell but it's not.

What to say about trebbles and medium ? sound stage is not backward or forward but neutral so that's ok for everything.

Enough talking i should enjoy the music now :p

I'm laughing i forgot to remove my family name from my profile,
It's a bit strange to not be call by my firstname.It remember me my school period.
Not i dislike it but this is not friendly like so i just updated my infos smile

Last edited by Adelin; 01/04/12 11:00 AM.