I'm kinda surprised at the car votes. I see that you all have more in common with Micah than you do with Alan. Poseurs! I'd take the stereo.

If I weren't so old already, that stereo would bring me many more years of joy than the car and for more hours per week than I already spend in a car.

Everything about the car deteriotes, quickly.
The stereo requires no insurance, nor regular maintenace. In MA, the yearly insurance on that kind of car could crack $8k (x10years and there's another 80k), and no 6-figure car ever has a $250 maintenance or repair bill. The $100k stereo will never be in a collision or parked at the mall.

And lots of you guys still have young children!
No cool car looks good with Cheerios, Sesame Street dvd cases, and Barbie parts strewn about the interior. And as for a chick magnet, I've met a lot of you and I just don't see it happenin.' To get a hot babe into your hot wheels, you'd have to promise to give her the GD car after a very short ride---too short even for a Hugh Grant!

Reflekt!

Last edited by BobKay; 01/04/12 02:25 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.