Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Ah, it was the QS8;s you bought from the auction recently then?

No, I bought my QS8's (along with my VP150 and M22's) back in 2006. I'm quite happy with my setup right now, so I haven't upgraded any of my speakers yet. The one thing that I would really like to upgrade though is the VP150, in the near future. This to me seems like the weak link in my current system. I would also like to upgrade Outlaw LFM-1 to a pair of more robust subs (in terms of the ability to reach lower frequencies and amount of output). I'm very happy with my LFM-1, by I want each seat to have similar frequency responses. Since I have to get at least one more sub to do this (to have a pair), I might as well get an exact matching pair and move up one notch over the LFM-1. I guess, my "upgrades" are aimed at having the best audio performance for each seat. Because right now I'm pretty happy with the results in the sweet spot.

Originally Posted By: terzaghi
From my personal experience I have noticed zero off axis issues with the VP180. I have listened from the middle of my couch, the left side of the couch, and the right side of the couch.

Did you have a VP150 prior to the VP180 and notice any off axis issues?