Tom, I think that you still have a problem feeling left out when things exist in real (EST) time. Since Boston and NY live there, I can understand your lack of interest or enthusiasm.

Last week I saw a beautiful full moon. A Hawthornian blend of moon and diapanous cloud wisps. It was not a bright white moon. It was a dull white, recalling the color of a white-trash wife-beater T-shirt.

I looked at it for several minutes, taking it all in. Suddenly, I was overcome with a feeling of sadness that caught me by surprise. I realized that people like you, CV, and so many millions of others would not get to see it until hours after I was through with it.

I then realized that you even get sloppy thirds on daybreak. THAT clued me in to your anger about the Red Sox, Yankees, Pats, Giants, et al.

I don't know if there's a treatment for TZDD (Time Zone Displacement Disorder), but I'm gonna PM JP right now and ask if there's anything that can be done for you.

Last edited by BobKay; 01/24/12 06:13 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.