Well not quite that many...but

The "as of yet not finished HT room" is 20'x25', long enough to go with back speakers. However I have to sadly report that unlike all of you, my mad money fund is getting drastically depleted.

I have a plastic car with a canvas top that would like to get long tube headers, a noisy exhaust, cold air intake and a tune. My significant other wants to go to Italy. It has also been pointed out to me that a HT room should have HT furniture, not discards from all the other floors. A radical thought but it has a ring of truth to it.

So that leaves me wondering IF a single VP150 would help to fill in the back of the room.

I seem to think that with a single speaker placed behind your head the sound appears to come from the front of the room. Would this still apply to a VP150, anyone ever tried it?

I know the answer is a pair of QS8s or QS4s but unless I have won the Axiom Free Back Speaker Draw it won't be happening in the near future.

So the question is can a single VP150 be used as a back speaker with some success?

Should I use the VP150 as a rear speaker
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 01/30/12 05:32 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp